Friday, July 31, 2015

Orphan Black: Season 3 [Blu-ray] Promo Offer

Title : Orphan Black: Season 3 [Blu-ray]
Category: TV
Brand: BBC Home Entertainment
Item Page Download URL : Download MOVIE File
Rating : 4.8


Description :

Two-time Critics Choice Award-winner Tatiana Maslany returns in the pulse-racing third season of Orphan Black. After the shocking discovery of Project Castor, Sarah and her sister clones are left to battle the top-secret military project producing these lethal male clones. At the same time, Sarah tries to track down her missing twin Helena and an ailing Cosima searches for the key to the synthetic sequences that may keep them all alive. But how far are they willing to go to protect each other and their families, and who can they really trust? Orphan Black is back with more adrenaline-charged action, intrigue and suspense than ever before!


Review :
In for the long haul.
"Orphan Black is a show that I would be unlikely to watch. Not my choice of viewing fare". These were my thoughts when the BBCA started promoting OB for the first season. I was running out of shows I do enjoy, and thought I'd just take a chance, step outside my viewing comfort zone and give OB a try. Major score on my part. The show has a nice little plot line that could quickly grow stale if mishandled. The direction, filming and writing have been outstanding from the start. There's no notable difference from episode 1, season 1 than the end of season 2. The cast? I'm sure many have read the reviews, the feedback on the cast and if you think it's all media hype, you're mistaken. And yes, Tatiana Maslany is everything she's stated to be and more. How in the world she's not been nominated for an Emmy is beyond me but her fans and the fans of Orphan Black are all she really needs. She'll do more in the future but please, let's not get too far ahead. We need many more seasons of...
I love the story
I love the story, the suspense, the drama, the action, and the fact that so many new and important events take place in each episode. You never get bored. The actress that plays all the characters is very versatile. As intense as the series is, there are many entertaining things that happen as well. I have found myself laughing when I should have been covering my eyes and screaming. I really like Helena. She is my favorite. An unpredictable lunatic who will capture your heart. I would like to say a lot more, but I don't want to spoil it for you. I can only assure you, that you will like it so much that hours will fly while you watch it, and you won't even realize it.

The best show you aren't, but should be, watching!
I cannot wait for Season Three to start! My Mom introduced me to this show last March. She had downloaded them onto my Kindle and told me to watch. And I watched, for seven and a half hours straight. The first time. I watched the first season four times in the two weeks before the second season started. It's that good. Tatiana Maslany is amazing as Sarah, Cosima, Helena, Allison, Beth, Rachel, Katya, Jennifer, etc. (Don't worry, you won't have to keep up with all of those characters!) Before she opens her mouth you can tell which of the characters she's channeling, not because of the different hairstyles or clothes, but because she's made them each a different woman. When I watch the show, it's so easy to believe I'm watching different actors playing different characters. When Allison steps in to help Sarah, by pretending she is Sarah, what you see is Allison pretending to be Sarah, not Tatiana being Sarah. The entire cast is brilliant, and they each hold their own against these crazy...

No comments:

Post a Comment